Cyclone Volleyball Camps
Satellite Camp Information
INTERESTED IN A SATELLITE CAMP?
Have the Cyclones come to YOU!
Satellite camps are when Cyclone coaches and/or players COME TO YOUR COMMUNITY to develop players in your area. Area coaches are encouraged to participate.
Dates & sessions can be scheduled any way and time desired.
A satellite camp is typically a 2-day camp with 2 sessions per day, each session would run around 2 1/2 hours each.
There is a minimum of 12 campers in order for the satellite camp to take place. We do want the campers to receive good instruction so we will have a camper limit based on court availability.
Cyclone Volleyball Camp Will Provide:
• Excellent Cyclone volleyball camp instruction. (~12 campers /Cyclones Coach).
• Camp T-Shirts for campers and coaches that participate or assist in the camp.
Your Camp Site Should Provide:
• Adequate court space for the campers (~12 campers /court).
• Adequate training facilities as needed.
• Deposit of $200 by May 10th, 2013 to secure the dates of your camp, this will be returned at the beginning of the camp or taken out of total camp cost. The deposit is non-refundable if you cancel the camp, but refundable if we cancel the camp.
• Room and Meals for the camp coaches (one camp coach for every 12 campers). Room could be a host family or hotel room and meals could be per diem or just pay for camp coach’s meals.
• Camper cost breakdown is below. Cost per Camper is based on who leads the camp. If there are over 36 campers, each camper will receive a $5 discount off their cost**.
• We would NOT like to receive checks from the campers, because their checks are possible to bounce. So please provide cash or a check from the school’s account for the total amount made payable to Cyclone Volleyball Camps.
To add a satellite camp, a representative should contact Dawn Sullivan
by email: email@example.com or by phone: 515-294-9615
Camps Available – Printable Registration only
Unless otherwise noted, download & mail in registration.